St. Louis Babies

Hi St. Louis mommies (slightly related to the prize sling)

I could really use a new sling...........so hi everybody! I live up north from St. Louis in a rural area.  I have a 6 month old son.  I went to Maryville University and work as a critical care nurse at a local hospital.  I love horseback riding and have a gelding that we board at a local ranch. 

On a side note, I could really use somebody this spring/summer to help me ride/groom my gelding....so if you love horses but don't have the money to have your own pm me and maybe we can work something out.  He is an older horse (14 years) but is very well behaved.  I need more mommy friends anyway.  The ranch is beautiful, has a indoor and outdoor arena.  Miles of trails to hike on and a lake.  It has lots of things to do and play with; mini horses, donkeys, zebras and clydesdales. 

Here is my gelding

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi St. Louis mommies (slightly related to the prize sling)

• <gasp> I love horses!  Your gelding is gorgeous.  I worked at a girl scout stable growing up--I really wish I had the time to ride now!

I'm moving to St. Louis in May, we should start a bump friendship. Stick out tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageceg2483:

<gasp> I love horses!  Your gelding is gorgeous.  I worked at a girl scout stable growing up--I really wish I had the time to ride now!

I'm moving to St. Louis in May, we should start a bump friendship. Stick out tongue

Yay!  I live about an hour north of St. Louis and that's where the ranch is located too.  He's a good horse, just has a few hoof issues so he can't walk on rocks or go on really long trail rides.  Contact me again when you move here...I'm always looking for someone to hang out with at the barn. 

I love horses too; I took lessons when I was little into my teens, but stopped in H.S.  Scatcat (my gelding) is more of a pet than anything, I don't ride him nearly as much as I should.

• Loading the player...
  • imageceg2483:

<gasp> I love horses!  Your gelding is gorgeous.  I worked at a girl scout stable growing up--I really wish I had the time to ride now!

What was your camp name?  Wink

• imagemrstommyp:
    imageceg2483:

What was your camp name?  Wink

When I was a wrangle, I was Boo.  How embarassing is that?  

I think when I was young I was Felina and maybe Cat.  

Now I have to know your camp name--did you go to Cedarledge?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did.  I was Two when I was a WIT counselor.  Barney when I was little, like Barney Rubble.  Can't believe I am sharing this..lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"