South Florida Babies
Options

Baby Valentina..

I haven't really posted lately but now that Mel should us how to have acess to type from my iphone i thought it would be a good time to post an update.. Anyways, on super bowl Sunday Valentina's belly button fell off. I called the doctor because it appeared to not be completely healed.. So her pedi told me to just put alcohol, and if it got worse to just bring her in on Wed. So i did and her little belly area got completely red.. =( .. i took her in on Wed. like the pedi said and they ended up putting silver nitrate on it.. My poor little girl cried with tears for the first time.. i felt so horrible, i never thought i would cry along with her.. The pedi said that this "Should" clear everything up.. =/ Little did i know that Yesterday i would have to take her in for the same thing.. And once again my little tini had silver nitrate placed on her belly button again.. Grrr that made me so mad/sad to have to see her in pain again!!

On another note, shes weighing in at 8lbs. 4oz.. =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Valentina..

• Options

Aww poor thing :( Hopefully her belly button will heal soon and she'll be fine. But man, those big baby tears are heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time, huh?

Can't wait to see pictures of your little one :)

• Options
    Awww, pobresita!  I hope she feels better soon and her belly button heals soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Poor baby! I hope she feels better soon and that you don't have to go back for any more silver nitrate!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww poor Valentina!!! Be strong mommy!!!
  • Options
    Oh no! I would have cried, too! Poor baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good to hear you are both doing well...Benjamin need to have the silver nitrate put on his belly button...it did help stop the irritation...hope its healing and no more pain.
  • Options
    Awww poor thing! But she is soooo adorable!! ;)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"