South Florida Babies
Options

**MrsJosenAdri**

OH. MY. GODDDD!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't believe it, I'm so so so happy for you and Jose!!!! So much good news and happiness all around for the both of you. Jose must be beside himself!

<3 you!! ::big squishy hugs::

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: **MrsJosenAdri**

• Options

Thank you, Eli!  I thought you knew from Facebook.  I tried hiding it a little longer b/c I wanted to wait until my first official appointment which is 3/22 (so far away!).  But, Jose couldn't contain himself and posted about it.  

This weekend was quite the whirlwind.  We walked away from the closing on Friday because of some issues, noticed I was really late on Valentine's day, took 2 home pregnancy tests which were both positive, went to MIL's office on Monday to run some bloodwork, realtor called us back that the issues were resolved, closed on the house on Tuesday and got the positive blood results back that same day!  

We are so ecstatic.  We can't wait to move into the new house and start making it our own.  Some of our original remodeling plans have changed now due to the baby! 

• Options
    Congratulations to you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!  Your little boy is adorable!
  • Options

I had no clue!! I read your response to the poll below and my heart stopped! I was like - did I just read that correctly? I am so incredibly excited for you guys. A new house AND a new baby?! What a blessing! Now you get to plan for your nursery right from the start :)

LOL that Jose couldn't contain himself - I can just imagine! Anthony is the same, I can't tell him any good news without him sharing it with the world.

We are starting the house-hunting process next week! Well, at least getting pre-qualified, no actual hunting until that gets done. So, I will definitely be bugging you for advice and help.

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

No worries!  We've been through it ALL so whatever you need let me know.  We were in this process almost 2 years b/c the first year prices kept dropping and then when our offer on this house was accepted it took 7 months to actually close since it was a short sale.  We made other offers in the meantime but were outbid each time.  I guess this one was meant to be! 

If you need a realtor, I highly recommend Mario and Angie at www.knarealty.com.  They're very close friends and they're knowledgable, professional, and have high ethical standards. 

• Options
    Congrats !! H&H 9 months to you!
  • Options
    Thank you, Marisol!
  • Options
    imageMrsJOSEnADRI:

No worries!  We've been through it ALL so whatever you need let me know.  We were in this process almost 2 years b/c the first year prices kept dropping and then when our offer on this house was accepted it took 7 months to actually close since it was a short sale.  We made other offers in the meantime but were outbid each time.  I guess this one was meant to be! 

If you need a realtor, I highly recommend Mario and Angie at www.knarealty.com.  They're very close friends and they're knowledgable, professional, and have high ethical standards. 

Thanks, my friend! We have a realtor already, a friend of the family. And ::jaw drops:: I can't believe it took that long to close. Oh, that is so disheartening. At least it's all over and behind you.

imageimage

• Options

It's good that you have a friend of the family looking out for you.  I've heard horror stories about unprofessional realtors.  Unfortunately, most of the properties out there right now are short sales b/c of the economic situation.  However, those are pretty much the best deals, too.  If you go after an approved short sale, it shouldn't take as long as ours did.

Good luck!  Now is a great time to buy!

• Options
    Congrats!!!! H&h 9 months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"