South Florida Babies

Mother's Care Doula Services

Anyone use this serivce for a doula? What was your experience & can you recommend a specific doula? Thanks!
CafeMom Tickers

Re: Mother's Care Doula Services

• My boss used them for her 2 youngest children and recommends them to everyone.  I think she used Marlo Robinson...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I didn't look into Mother's Care myself, but I've heard they're good. I had a doula and I used Amazing Births. Lorie McCoy was fantastic! I highly reccommend her, I don't know what I would have done without her! She was indispensible! The doctors and nurses are always in and out of your room, so It really made me & my husband feel more comfortable knowing that we had someone by our side that knows all about childbirth, knew our birth plan and would be with me and hold my hand throughout the whole thing, never leaving my side. DH and I loved her. She reminded me what positions to try when I was in labor, she was very encouraging and knew exactly what to say to keep me motivated. She helped make my childbirth experience the best it could possibly be. With her help, I was able to have a completely natural childbirth without any medication. :)

Also, Amazing Births provide labor pools to Boca Community Hospital. You can also have one delivered to your home if you're looking into a home birth. I was very interested in laboring in water and that was one of the reasons I went with Amazing Births. I'm not sure if Mother's Care offers the labor pools.

Having a doula is a great decision! Good luck!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"