New York Babies

Time Warner or Verizon?

bundles. which to you have ?  do you like it? what do you pay?

we're trying to get a cheaper deal.  right now we have the TW bundle (cable, phone, internet) for $140 ($152 after taxes and fees). 

how's fios internet and phone?  we're considering either just doing the internet and phone with either, or doing the bundle with verizon. 

Re: Time Warner or Verizon?

• I have TW and I love it.  We looked into switching to Verizon (to save $) when we got the house, but Fios wasn't available for my house yet.

I called TW and told them that I was considering switching and they price matched the Verizon package.  Even if you don't want to switch, you can see if you can get them to drop the rate on your package.

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We have TW as well and pay $129 (including taxes) for the triple play with DVR.  Every time I call and talk about changing to another firm they make sure to get me back down to the $129 rate. 

we are moving in May and may even go cheaper and drop the main cable package and DVR.  We just are not watching enough of the cable channels to pay the money.  We do need the cable modem - used for hours a day!

• Loading the player...
  • thanks, I called and asked what I could do to cut my monthly bill, they dropped it to the intro rate for another year. 

thanks much!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"