LGBT Parenting

????

OK so, DW and I made an appt with an endocrinologist after our 2nd round of home insemination....oddly enough, the earliest appt we could get was on the day my period was due. So, I took a test that morning (no need for the appt if + , right?) . I got a BFN so we went to the appt. It went well and we plan to do the typical day 3 hormone testing as a starting point. Interestingly enough, I still have not gotten my period (now 2 days late, if you can even call it that). DW picked up a new pregnancy test of a different brand on her way home from work....we had the faintest line! OK so now I am afraid to get too excited, but planning to test again in 24 hrs, and maybe even again after that (DW was brilliant and bought a 3-pack). As for now, the wait is killing me!!

Re: ????

• As many like to say "a line is a line"!  You may have a late implanter in there.  If it continues to show up as positive, I would switch your CD3 u/s to bloodwork if you want that definite of a confirmation.  Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Late implantation definitely does happen for some!  Sounds like you're pregnant!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I was in your shoes three weeks ago... It killed me to wait on blood work to come back but it does sound like your preggers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"