South Florida Babies

Flame Free Friday Post....

Confess what you want...FLAME FREE!

There is a girl I work with who is awful at her job. AWFUL. She painful to work with, slow as molasses, and just does not "get" it. She has a nice heart but is clueless. She may be put on probation. If she gets fired...I get her office. So, on the one hand I feel sorry for her but on the other hand...oooh, an office.

I am so evil! I feel more bad for her than not as much as I should b/c of the office.

Next? Embarrassed 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Flame Free Friday Post....

• I thik I ate my weight in junk food this week.  And I still want more...
  • I want flowers delivered to the office, for once.  Embarrassed  In the 9.5 yrs we've been together, DH has only sent me flowers once.  The other times he usually buys off the "man on the street."  But I do love me some nice professional bouquets every once in a blue moon!
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • If you remember last week I posted about how Nicky wouldn't sit on a chair at DH's cousin's filthy house and kept screaming about how dirty it was there.  Well, my son came down with a horrendous cold and stomach virus just two days later (that has been around for a week now!) and she had told me wile I was there that everyone in her house had been sick with the same thing the week before, so obviously that is where he got it, so I made a point of telling everyone who would listen how dirty she and her family are.  I couldn't help it.  I usually don't talk viciously about people, but every single time Nicholas is around her or her sister and their kids, he gets sick. I know its because they are not clean!!
  • imageANJ410:
    If you remember last week I posted about how Nicky wouldn't sit on a chair at DH's cousin's filthy house and kept screaming about how dirty it was there.  Well, my son came down with a horrendous cold and stomach virus just two days later (that has been around for a week now!) and she had told me wile I was there that everyone in her house had been sick with the same thing the week before, so obviously that is where he got it, so I made a point of telling everyone who would listen how dirty she and her family are.  I couldn't help it.  I usually don't talk viciously about people, but every single time Nicholas is around her or her sister and their kids, he gets sick. I know its because they are not clean!!

How frusterating!  Hope Nicky gets better soon.  And I'd stop going to her house all together, especially now w/ a soon to be newborn!

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • as much as i truly appreciate my sister throwing me a small shower ("sprinkle,") I am really bummed and slightly pissed that she and my mother waited until January to even consider planning it and are throwing it when I turn 37 weeks.  I'm uncomfortable, huge, having contractions, am worried about all the stuff I have and I don't think I'll have that much fun. 

Top it off that noone frmo my mom's side is going- my grandmother said she can't face people (totally understandable,) my aunt bought tickets to some carnival (after she knew about the shower... not understandable,) and my cousin left back for college today (ok, understandable, too) and my mom's heart is not into the shower and has said over and over again this week to me that she is not in the mood to have a shower.  I was honest and told my mom and sister that we should cancel- I wouldn't have been upset at all.  I don't think it's fair to my mom, grandmother, uncle's wife, cousin,e tc... to make them go and show happy faces to people, but even though my mom said she'd think about it, they never cancelled. 

I feel awful that I'm bummed... I don't want gifts, I just wanted to celebrate Sarah's birth with my close friends and familiy... even if all this hadn't happened with my  uncle, i still probably would've been bummed.

ugh. i really hope i don't come off as spoiled or whiney, i really, really am appreciative... i guess it's just a bunch of negative, sleepy, whiney stuff i'm feeling.

• I hate having a husband who does not do anything spontaneous.  He's not at all romantic and it bugs me even though I pretend it doesn't.  Look, I'm not asking for serenades and death pacts, I just want flowers every once in a while and maybe something on Valentine's Day?  Is that too much to ask?
  • I'm so upset with my ILs right now...I am really struggling to keep my household together...MH has been working 12 hour shifts and I am soo tired.  The ILs have not offered to help us/me at all.  The day I came home from the hospital -- my MIL went with MH to pick us up but as soon as we got to my house -- she bounced!  Didn't offer to help with the kids, make dinner, tidy up the house -- nothing!  Not to come off as a spoiled b!tch -- but none of them have even got Benji a little gift - nothing!!  I've gotten more support and love from my friends and coworkers than my "so called family".  Don't they realize - that beside my brother (who is a dude, but still came over last weekend and folded our laundry) they are the only family I have here in Miami?!  They also came over some time last weekend -- ate up all  our food, drank coffee and not one of the four offered to wash the dishes...they just up and left?!  HELLO?!  I just had a baby...WTF?
  • imageMrsJuneHawk:
    I hate having a husband who does not do anything spontaneous.  He's not at all romantic and it bugs me even though I pretend it doesn't.  Look, I'm not asking for serenades and death pacts, I just want flowers every once in a while and maybe something on Valentine's Day?  Is that too much to ask?

it's the whole british thing :)

• imagebritishbride05:

imageMrsJuneHawk:
    I hate having a husband who does not do anything spontaneous.  He's not at all romantic and it bugs me even though I pretend it doesn't.  Look, I'm not asking for serenades and death pacts, I just want flowers every once in a while and maybe something on Valentine's Day?  Is that too much to ask?

it's the whole british thing :)

-- Jackie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"