South Florida Babies

Re: Man pregnant with 3rd child

• Options
    You know, I am happy for the couple....but it bugs me that they keep referring to him as a man as if his getting pregnant is some kind of miracle. He was a woman. I understand the touchy subject of referring to him as anything but a man but he has female reproductive organs because he was born a physical WOMAN.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree with Mel on this one.  He may be a man on the outside but he did not have a sex change operation and is technically a woman still.  I think all the hype kind of went out of this after the first baby.  I think its great for them to be so open about it and to lead their lives however they want.  But, hey he clearly has a uterus. 
    image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i agree with MelB and Leanna! "he" is still a "she" as far as organs go... there's a vagina and uterus... it's not a pregnant man!!
  • Options

I agree w/ pp! 

And now there is another "man" also pg.  I think they both just want their 15 min of fame.  If the "man" really wanted to be converted, then why did he keep his parts, and then use them!  "He's" married to a woman; why didn't she carry the child?

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMellyMelB:
    You know, I am happy for the couple....but it bugs me that they keep referring to him as a man as if his getting pregnant is some kind of miracle. He was a woman. I understand the touchy subject of referring to him as anything but a man but he has female reproductive organs because he was born a physical WOMAN.

Ditto!

• Options
    imagecocojack10:

I agree w/ pp! 

And now there is another "man" also pg.  I think they both just want their 15 min of fame.  If the "man" really wanted to be converted, then why did he keep his parts, and then use them!  "He's" married to a woman; why didn't she carry the child?

I think she had cancer or something...

• Options

I agree with everyone.

The day my husband can get pregnant and go through 40 weeks of pregnancy, then I'll be really interested. Until then, anyone can cut off their hair and call themselves a man, but if they still have female parts, there is nothing really newsworthy about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"