3rd Trimester

Horrible RLP at 35-36 weeks?

Has anyone else's RLP taken a turn for the worse around 35 weeks? In the past few days mine has gotten so bad that when I stand up or change positions sometimes the pain takes my breath away. I had it once in a while in the beginning of 2nd tri & then it went away...I guess now it's back with vengeance!

Re: Horrible RLP at 35-36 weeks?

• Yep.  It was really bad last week, but this week it's almost gone. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • YES!!!  Oh my gosh, I thought I pulled a muscle laughing last night.  It was so painful!  I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one.  It's definitely been the worst in the last two weeks.  It wasn't that bad for me the rest of my pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm right there with ya!  You'd think by now everything would be stretched out.  Yesterday it was so bad I thought for sure they would turn into contractions.  :(
  • I had RLP off and on throughout but it was never very consistent, but in the last 3-4 weeks it has been horrible!  I can barely get in and out of bed, or a chair without wincing and feeling like I can't breathe.  I thought it was because my LO dropped a while ago and this was the head making it stretch down there, but who knows what causes it.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"