Babies: 0 - 3 Months

How often do you give mylicon?

Or another gas drop... Just when needed or before/after meals?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How often do you give mylicon?

• When needed... maybe once or twice a day. And usually immediately after or in the middle of a feeding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey! 

We only give it to him if he is fussying a lot or looks like he's in pain. DS doesn't seem to have a gas problem but when he is fussing this is one of the things on our list we try. W/e works right?!?! LOL! 

• Loading the player...
  • only when needed....usually at night when I cant soothe her. Prob. every few nights it ends up being.
    My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
  • For the past couple days I just started giving it to her after every feeding.  Before I would give it to her only when she needed it, maybe once a day but I felt like she only needed it at the end of the day and I thought maybe if I gave it to her throughout the day it would help the gas bubbles to not build up...who knows.  I know it is ok to give it with every feeding and she eats about 5 or 6 times a day (5-6oz bottles). 
  • I add it to DS's late afternoon and early evening bottles. He doesn't get super gassy, but I've found this helps to keep him from getting fussy later on in the day. It's almost like he gets a build-up of gas during the day and the Mylicon helps with it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Usually only at night and only if he's been having trouble getting settled.  Maybe once or twice a night before or after feedings.
  • Thanks!  I have been using Cocyntal and only use it when he's really really fussy and we can't seem to find anything else wrong with him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"