3rd Trimester

in shock..

So this whole 9 months I have been waiting for my lo and today I realized I don't have long at all to go and it actually shocked me. Don't take this the wrong way because I can't wait for him to be in my arms but I am also starting to freak out. I am going for my appointment next tuesday and having my membrane striped...I have asked before but did this help anyone? It just hit me like a ton of bricks today that lo will be here very soon. anyone else feeling nervous, scared, or just in awww.

Re: in shock..

• ::raises hand::

I've been having blood pressure issues so my doc wants me to have the baby sooner rather than later.  So far, my cervix isn't favorable for induction and I'm not dilated for him to strip my membranes yet.  But each time I have an appointment, I freak out just waiting for them to say, "Okay, enough is enough, we're going to induce you tomorrow."  I can't wait to have my baby either, but knowing that it could be any day now freaks me out.  I wish someone would just wake me up when it's all over.  The anticipation is killing me! 

someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Right there with you!  Also having pre-e issues and know that with each appointment they could decide to induce
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup. I'm totally shocked that I could meet LO very soon... that I'm going to be a mommy very soon!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not as far along as you but yes I've found myself really nervous/scared this past week or so..
  • I had the shock moment, but now I'm just so freaking uncomfortable I can't wait until he decides to come out of there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"