Long Island Babies

Baby Shower venues

Hi!

Does anyone know of a good baby shower venue in Nassau County?  My friends are planning my baby shower but we all live in DC, MD, VA area ( I am from NY,) and they were asking me if I knew of any venues and since I have been away for awhile, I dont know of any. Any suggestions would be great! 

Re: Baby Shower venues

• I had mine at West End Cafe in Glen Cove....I've also been to some at Singleton's(forget where this is located), Piccola Bussola(there are a bunch but I like the one in Huntington), Chow Baby(Massapequa or Glen Cove-2 locations), and BK Sweeney's (Bethpage)

Hope this helps!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just had mine this past weekend at Simply Fondue in Great Neck. I thought it would be too crazy but actually turned out to be the perfect place. Good vibe, decor and good background music. The staff was great too!  

• Loading the player...
  • I had my baby shower at Don Juan in Massapequa Park. It was amazing! Had an early sit down lunch. (I customized my own menu--I didn't go with the prepicked packages on their site) My vice my entire pregnancy was Mexican food! Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"