Alabama Babies

Gerber Onesies

Does anyone else think these run small?  I have a pack of 3-6 month ones and I put one on Aubrey yesterday.  She is still wearing 0-3 months but one of these onesies (they are colored) matched perfectly with the little two piece outfit she was wearing.  It seemed almost too small for her.  Has anyone else had any experience with that?  It's the only pack I have of Gerber ones...all my others are Carter and I think I like them much better. 

Re: Gerber Onesies

• Yes, Gerber always runs a size small. 
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Most definitely.  Gerber = small.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! And so my mom's explanation: "well they shrink so you should wash them in cold & tumble low" but who does that with baby clothes?

Mason is petite for his age and I think he could easily wear 24 mo in those onesies {don't know if they even have these}.

• YES!!!  I have some 6-9 months and they are too small for Aidan.
  • Good to know it's not just me.  I think I'll just stick to Carters. 
  • It's interesting because I feel like while Gerber runs very small, I feel like Carter's runs big!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• imageMissLMS:
    It's interesting because I feel like while Gerber runs very small, I feel like Carter's runs big!

Yeah I agree with Carters running big...I'm okay with that though because she can wear them longer :)  

• imagestar21gazer:

imageMissLMS:
    It's interesting because I feel like while Gerber runs very small, I feel like Carter's runs big!

Yeah I agree with Carters running big...I'm okay with that though because she can wear them longer :)  

This!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"