Parenting after 35
Options

He FINALLY fell asleep

After 2.5 hours of crying and fussing Matt finally fell asleep. I took him for a ride in the car and that did it. I am not sure I am going to take him out of the car seat(!?) in the chance I may wake him.

Oh DH is out of town for the week so I get to do this alone. :(

Re: He FINALLY fell asleep

• Options
    I am so sorry that you had to drive at night all by yourself.  Its your call...if you think he will sleep longer, then leave him.
  • Options
    Oh, you poor thing, having to go the week alone!! (and that you had to deal with 2.5 hours of crying and fussing!) I say keep him in the seat if that'll keep him sleeping for a while. Hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMoiselle:
    I am so sorry that you had to drive at night all by yourself.  Its your call...if you think he will sleep longer, then leave him.

This.

And I'm so sorry Amy.

• Options
    imagestever:

imageMoiselle:

This.

And I'm so sorry Amy.

I second this. One thing to try in the middle of the night if you get desperate  so you don't have to drive around is to throw some wet towels in the dryer turn it on, put Matt in his carseat and see is he likes that. My son loved it as much as a car ride. Of course, we didn't have the vibrating bouncers then anyway, but he seemed to like the noise and the vibration.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"