Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

I just got into a FB fight!

One of my very good friends posted this status:

just watched the Duggars special. I cannot help it now. I am a fan. These people are incredible. Someone responded that they deserved everything they got (referring to their newest baby).It's getting very heated. 
I like privacy. A lot.

Re: I just got into a FB fight!

• dude, i would be pissed too. big time.
  • that person must not have kids. i don't care how you feel about them or their beliefs NO ONE deserves to lose a child. how sick.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • So that baby deserved to be born at 25 weeks? What a moron.

• imagecarolinag:
    NO ONE deserves to lose a child.

Did they lose their baby? :  ( 

• imagenbjenni:

So that baby deserved to be born at 25 weeks? What a moron.

right?  d-bags.

• imagecarolinag:
    that person must not have kids. i don't care how you feel about them or their beliefs NO ONE deserves to lose a child. how sick.

The baby is ALIVE!!!! Long road...but she's alive:) 

• imageabrtpk1:

imagecarolinag:
    that person must not have kids. i don't care how you feel about them or their beliefs NO ONE deserves to lose a child. how sick.

The baby is ALIVE!!!! Long road...but she's alive:) 

oh no. i know that. i just meant to risk losing it and have to face that. the terror. and i read something recently that there are still days that they don't know if she'll survive. i just meant no parent should ever have to go through that.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The person who said it has kids, and apparently had a baby that was born "practically dead" (her words). So you would think she would be a little more sensitive. 

But she basically is saying that the Duggars have ignored all medical advice and because they chose to get pregnant with Josie even though they shouldn't have, they deserve all that they've gone through these last couple of months. 

I like privacy. A lot.
  • imagecbwm:

The person who said it has kids, and apparently had a baby that was born "practically dead" (her words). So you would think she would be a little more sensitive. 

But she basically is saying that the Duggars have ignored all medical advice and because they chose to get pregnant with Josie even though they shouldn't have, they deserve all that they've gone through these last couple of months. 

Horrible.

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Wow.  People can be such ass_hats sometimes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • That is just horrible. Now I'm not a huge fan of Duggars, but geez, how could you go saying somebody (anybody?) deserves a sick preemie baby?
  • I am not a fan of the Duggars (I don't dislike them, I just don't really care).  Bottomline is that I don't care how many kids they have because it doesn't impact me or anyone else as they seem perfectly capable of taking care of those kids on their own.  I have known a lot of people who have chosen to reproduce under risky situations.  It may not have been the decision I would have made, but it's their life.  I would never wish anything bad to happen to the baby or mother to teach them a lesson.  That is ridiculous and I don't see how it being someone's 2nd or 19th child makes any difference.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"