Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

now this is pretttty funny

"However, if you refrenced someone's situation from another board (whether you c&p it or not) that is just wrong.

isn't this what makes the board go round and round and round?   just before the 'post hear round the bump', i posted about someone saying something dumb about their husband on another board.   i will note that this was received with open arms! 

Re: now this is pretttty funny

• I wrote that.  You left out the part where I said if it was about a tragic situation which this clearly was.  If you are going to quote me, please be accurate.

ETA: You also left out the part where I said you can dish it but you can't take it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • imagetrizzie:

I wrote that.  You left out the part where I said if it was about a tragic situation which this clearly was.  If you are going to quote me, please be accurate.

ETA: You also left out the part where I said you can dish it but you can't take it.

oh, ok. tragic situation?  1K blogger anyone?   anyone?  bueller?  

• Loading the player...
  • imageMiss.Modular:
    imagetrizzie:

I wrote that.  You left out the part where I said if it was about a tragic situation which this clearly was.  If you are going to quote me, please be accurate.

That isn't a tragic situation - that's a train wreck. Plus, she isn't a poster here.

• imagenbjenni:
    imageMiss.Modular:
    imagetrizzie:

That isn't a tragic situation - that's a train wreck.

ohhh, i am glad we can make a clear cut distinction between tragic and train wreck.  

• Tragic = puppies being kicked or kittens in a fire

Train wreck = AWs who carry on in a silly manner for all the world to see

• well, i consider 1K blogger's son ending up in a coma from what was maybe or maybe not from ingestion of something maybe or maybe not poisonous as prettty tragic.  but, that's just me!

• imagenbjenni:
    imageMiss.Modular:
    imagenbjenni:
    imageMiss.Modular:
    imagetrizzie:

Tragic = puppies being kicked or kittens in a fire

Train wreck = Crazy AWs who carry on in a silly manner for all the world to see

ohhh, i am glad we can make a clear cut distinction between tragic and train wreck.  

you don't think what's happening to her children is a tragedy? She may be a trainwreck, but dragging her children on the tracks to get hit by her train is a tragedy. Yet she is mocked, ridiculed, judged, and laughed at all day long on these boards (with participation from the mods). and what about all those "omg some girl on 0-3 wants to sleep train a 4 week old and her baby has been crying for 4 hours" and then the endless responses of how she's an idiot? This place is so rEdiculos lately.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAngieandTony:
    imagenbjenni:
    imageMiss.Modular:
    imagenbjenni:
    imageMiss.Modular:
    imagetrizzie:

Tragic = puppies being kicked or kittens in a fire

Train wreck = Crazy AWs who carry on in a silly manner for all the world to see

you don't think what's happening to her children is a tragedy? She may be a trainwreck, but dragging her children on the tracks to get hit by her train is a tragedy. Yet she is mocked, ridiculed, judged, and laughed at all day long on these boards (with participation from the mods). and what about all those "omg some girl on 0-3 wants to sleep train a 4 week old and her baby has been crying for 4 hours" and then the endless responses of how she's an idiot? This place is so rEdiculos lately.

haha, no one has any response to this of course

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"