Trying to Get Pregnant

NGPR: Hair Straightener

I have one but I think it may be on its last limb. Does any one have one that they suggest? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NGPR: Hair Straightener

• I have a CHI and it is realllyyy good! I have very curly hair and with it my hair is silky smooth and straight. CHI also has a pretty good hair product line.  They are pretty expensive but I've had mine for 3 years and works like new!
  • Thanks! The other problem I have with mine ( and it might be because its a few years old) is that the plates sometimes pull my hair, Ouch! Ill have to look into that one.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a CHI and it is great.  My sister has the Instyler and says it is amazing and it is the best thing she ever purchased.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• imagemsjcordova:
    Thanks! The other problem I have with mine ( and it might be because its a few years old) is that the plates sometimes pull my hair, Ouch! Ill have to look into that one.

This occasionally happens with my Chi but not as often as when I had a Revlon.. It usually only happens when I am in a rush though! 

• Being that you have curly hair, do you find it takes a longer time being that the CHI has such small plates?
  • A CHI takes less time for me because it works so well that I don't have to go over the hair sections as much, and I have super thick hair that is curly/wavy.
  • I have a GHD and love it. I have thick naturally wavy hair and it never has a problem. My current one has been going strong for 4 years!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I also really like the CHI
  • I have a CHI and I LOVE it!
    TTCing since 2008 Unexplained 3 - IUI's all BFN's IVF#1 July, 2 grade A, 8 cell embies put back, 12 frosties. BFN FET #1 10/30, beta #1 on 11/11/11-352!!!BFP!! Beta #2-1152 image
  • imagelattelady2:
    I have a CHI and it is realllyyy good! I have very curly hair and with it my hair is silky smooth and straight. CHI also has a pretty good hair product line.  They are pretty expensive but I've had mine for 3 years and works like new!

agree with this.  I got mine on overstock.com and it was cheaper and I may have gotten free shipping with a code.  Good Luck!  HTH

• I have a CHI and love it!
    Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP Buddy STL34!!! CafeMom Tickers
  • I have had my CHI for 4 years now? This thing used to straighten my suite-mated totally uber frozen in curls, curly hair. Its taken abuse of the dorm life and has survived and still works just like the day I got it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"