Indiana Babies

Hotels in Downtown Indianapolis...question.

Where in Downtown Indy would you stay if you had to pick one hotel to stay at? My DH wants to plan a trip down there for a weekend.  He has only stayed at the Embassy Suites, but if that isn't available the weekend we want go he was wondering what hotels down there you ladies would recommend.

Thanks

Re: Hotels in Downtown Indianapolis...question.

• Expensive but would *love* it:   The Conrad

Pricey, but you can get good deals:  The Omni

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

In my camera bag:

• imagevpaster:

Expensive but would *love* it:   The Conrad

This.  If I could pick anywhere and price wasn't an issue, that's where I would go.  

I've never stayed there but I've heard nice things about the Adams Mark and I've seen good deals for it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We usually stay at the Hampton Inn.  It's far from the fanciest hotel you'll find in the area, but it's not terribly expensive and we've actually been quite happy with the service and general quality.
  • I'd do a 5 star on priceline near Michigan Ave!  We got an amazing hotel last time!
  • The Conrad of course, but yes it's pricy.  the Omni is nice, as is the Hilton(used to be the Adams Mark) and the Westin.
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• I think the Marriott downtown is nice as well.  If I had my top pick I'd do the Conrad or the Canterbury.

Sara :)

Proud Mommy to Elliott 7.24.07 & Oliver 9.1.09 Our Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• If price is no object, The Conrad.

If it is, use Priceline.com and you'll almost undoubtedly get a 4 star hotel room for under $100... unless there's some giant event going on downtown at the same time.  You can find that out by checking the calendar on the Convention Center website.

The great thing is that there are so many nice hotels that are very centrally located so everything is walkable.  You can park your car at the hotel and spend a weekend here without using it.

#PerfectStrangers

2012 Races:
    1/28 - Planet Adventure night trail 1/4-marathon - 1:25:47
    3/24 - Sam Costa half marathon - 2:02:47
    4/14 - Hoosier 10 miler - 1:25:21 (8:32) PR!
    7/8 - XTERRA Freedom Fest Hawaii 10K
    9/1 - Indianapolis Women's Half Marathon
    10/20 - Indianapolis Marathon Relay
    11/4 - Monumental Marathon (full marathon #2)
    11/22 - Drumstick Dash 4.5mi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"