Babies: 9 - 12 Months

The Children's Place

Anybody been for the $2.99 sale?! i suggest you go! STEALS!
Baby girl #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: The Children's Place

• Just went today... only found 2 cute shirts in DD's size.  :o(  But I think the sale has been going on for a while.  I signed up to get the e-mail notifies about sales so hopefully I'll get there earlier next time! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I had a size issue too, i went to 2 different stores and got some REALLY great t shirts, and i bought a few sweat suits! they were only 2.99 a piece, so who cares if she only wears it once!
    Baby girl #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't really love anything, but picked up a couple shirts. At $2.99, it will cover her body and that works for me.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Don't forget to print out the extra 15% off coupon online.  I scored some shirts for DD for a little over $2.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought some stuff for DS online yesterday - including a great 3-in-1 puffy coat (which can be just a fleece) for $9.99 marked down from $50 or something. I'm so excited!

I almost bought some winter stuff in 18-24 size for next winter but I held back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"