2nd Trimester
Options

Not only is my belly button getting more shallow...

it's angled to the left too.

Weird.

Re: Not only is my belly button getting more shallow...

• Options
    Mine is almost completely GONE and now I have the beautiful line starting to show!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have the line from my vajayjay to my chest and my belly button is getting very shallow!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The one thing I'm really dreading is my belly button popping out.  I have no idea why, but I'm completely repulsed by the idea. So I check mine out every day to see how it's coming along. So far, still deep.

It has not, however, moved from side to side like yours :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I find that mine moves to one side when the baby is on the other and moving things around.
  • Options
    Mine has been getting shallower every day, and it itches like crazy! I hope that it doesn't pop because I don't want that poking through my shirts. Although I did see little pastie type things at Target to cover up sticking out bellybuttons....Stick out tongue
  • Options
    I noticed mine is shallower this morning- and the top is already peaking out a little bit! The idea of my belly button popping skeeves me out and actually makes me a little queezy .I'm tempted to buy those little belly button pasties, but I'd feel pretty silly. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"