Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

You may not agree but its true

EVERY SINGLE Bon Jovi song sounds exactly alike. I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it! My husband just asked why he sang the same song twice and I have to say I couldn't really tell the difference myself.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~*DUE MARCH 5th 2014*~

Re: You may not agree but its true

• Options

bah! I missed it! But if they weren't singing a classic song then I really don't care. Not a big fan of them turning country.

Gosh.. now I miss going out to the "clubs" on Friday nights rocking out to 'Living On A Prayer'.. (LOL - I said gosh. No wonder I'm Team Lame-O!) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agree, but I LOVE Bon Jovi.  I just almost woke up the baby dancing around the house singing and waving my arms and basically being crazy!
  • Options
    My kid just looked at me like I was crazy because I fist-pumped Jersey Shore style while singing Livin' on a Prayer.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options

imageleahraewku:
    My kid just looked at me like I was crazy because I fist-pumped Jersey Shore style while singing Livin' on a Prayer.

LOL!

• Options

I was going to post the same thing.

So whatever that first song was...sounds just like Born to be my Baby.  Its practically the same lyrics! "Baby I was born to be.. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"