Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Back On Bedrest

I really cant believe this. And after reading pp about this and sharing sxs I am sure its happening to me. I have feeling good phsically since d&c on Monday. Friday night I Started cramping. I passed some tissues (not clots) on friday night and saturday. Yesterday afternoon I had cramps so bad that ibuprofen,my pain killer and heating pad didnt touch it. The pain finally subsided and didnt think much of it. Today I have been bleeding a little more. The cramping started in around 4pm today and have gotten worse. I tried waiting a few hours and by the time I called my doc he said theres nothing he can do. All pharmacies around here are closed. He did inform me that he wasnt surprised I may be passing some tissue since he didnt scrape my uterus too thin (wtf?) He is concerned about the pain though. I dont have any other signs of infection, just cramps that take my breathe away and some more tissue stuff. Im on bed rest until I see him first thing in the morning. I cant believe this hell. How am I ever going to emotionally heal if Im not physically? Dh and I are also moving this week....doesnt look like Ill be much help!
DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Back On Bedrest

• Options

::big huge hugs::

I'm sorry, hun. I feel the same way. I don't think I can mentally/emotionally heal until I physically heal. I'll be thinking of you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  Take care of yourself and let the other stuff get taken care of for you. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! Take care of yourself and keep us updated. T&P and hugs!!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"