Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

DD pooped in bath- w/ me in it!

I was reading all these posts about moms bathing with their LOs and I decided to try it. On Thursday it worked and she loved it! This time my DH was home and I tried to convince him to try it but he did not want to becuase he said he didn't want her to poo on him- I tried to tell him that it would be ok. Well he would not do it so I did. I got in the bath and had him hand her to me. I told him to stay and watch how much she enjoyed it. Within 15 seconds she had explosive diarrhea in the water- it was load, bubbly and there was a lot of it! I could barely give her to him because he was laughing so hard! Needless to say he will NEVER take a bath with her and I am not sure I will either (although she loves it way more than her baby bath!)

Re: DD pooped in bath- w/ me in it!

• Options
    Sorry that happened to you, but that is hysterical.  That sounds like something that would happen to DH and I!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh no!  I've been bathing with DS every night but we haven't had that happen yet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my. I'm sorry but I am LMAO. Sorry that happened tho....seriously!
  • Options
    You are not alone!  Very first bath I ever took with my LO - he crapped EVERYWHERE!!!  I haven't taken one with him since . . . My DH laughed so hard he almost cried.
    ds #1 | our perfect miracle born 39w1d | 12.9.2009 loss #1 | natural m/c 7/2010 (~8w) loss #2 | chemical pregnancy 6/2011 (4w4d) loss #3 | chemical pregnancy 7/2011 (4w3d) loss #4 | natural m/c 11/2011 (10w1d) RPL Testing 12/2011. Results 100% normal. ds #2 | our 2nd perfect miracle born 36w3d | 12.31.2012
  • Options
    This sounds similar to what happened to me the other day...I wasn't in the tub, but was changing DD's diaper and she exploded straight at me! It was all over my shirt, pants, the floor, everywhere! I called my DH in and we both couldn't stop laughing. It was hysterical and disgusting at the same time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I normally do baths with LO at least two hours after she has eaten. If she's sleeping I'll wake her up about 30 minutes before her 3 hour mark (she pretty much eats every 2.5 to 3 hours). This seems to eliminate the pooping in the tub issue. I know it could still happen, but it's rare for her to poop that long after I feed her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You've made me laugh harder than I have all day.  Sorry this happened to you but thanks for sharing!  Wink
  • Options
    This same thing happened to me 2 days ago! I couldn't stop laughing. Poop was floating in the bath water with me in it!! and yesterday, we bathed her in her baby tub, and she did it again. We changed her water, then she pooped again.. so we changed the water for the second time. that was a work out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"