Trying to Get Pregnant

So I wonder if Kanye was invited??

Thoughts?
Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: So I wonder if Kanye was invited??

• LMAO! I told DH that if Taylor made a joke it would've been sooo funny!! 

She should've looked around and said "just making sure Kanye isn't coming up." 

• If they want it to be a classy event, then no. Word has it though they had someone(s) from the Jersey Shore sooo there goes that.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I also read that he is being included on a list of people to remake "We Are the World" (really?) and that they were hoping to record that tomorrow while they still had people in town for the Grammys.  Proceeds are supposed to go to Haiti relief.  I personally would include him in nothing.  I think he's a complete spotlight whore...I can't tell you one thing he's done entertainment-wise.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJennyAnne022776:
    I also read that he is being included on a list of people to remake "We Are the World" (really?) and that they were hoping to record that tomorrow while they still had people in town for the Grammys.  Proceeds are supposed to go to Haiti relief.  I personally would include him in nothing.  I think he's a complete spotlight whore...I can't tell you one thing he's done entertainment-wise.

I can respect your opinion, but I'm not going to lie I like his music! Don't like what he did to Taylor, but still I like his music! 

• imageJennyAnne022776:
    I also read that he is being included on a list of people to remake "We Are the World" (really?) and that they were hoping to record that tomorrow while they still had people in town for the Grammys.  Proceeds are supposed to go to Haiti relief.  I personally would include him in nothing.  I think he's a complete spotlight whore...I can't tell you one thing he's done entertainment-wise.

No kidding, Remember what he said after Hurricane Katrina.  It was a tel-a-thon or something to that extent. He was speaking with Mike Meyers and says, " George Bush don't like black people."

Poor Mike Meyers had a horrific look on his face! 

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagemari2003:

imageJennyAnne022776:

I can respect your opinion, but I'm not going to lie I like his music! Don't like what he did to Taylor, but still I like his music! 

I agree. He has apologized about what he said to her at the other event. In my opinion Taylor benefited from it and her sales went up. Kayne has always had a big ego. Hell he raps about it. At this point I think it's beating a dead horse. 

Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • imageRhonie82:
    imagemari2003:

imageJennyAnne022776:

I agree. He has apologized about what he said to her at the other event. In my opinion Taylor benefited from it and her sales went up. Kayne has always had a big ego. Hell he raps about it. At this point I think it's beating a dead horse. 

I have to agree she did benefit from it and people who had no idea who she was now know about her. Unfortunately for those who don't like him will have to deal with him he sells records and has been around for some time now and he is huge in the hip hop community! He does have a huge ego, but like you said it is what it is!! 

• Honestly I do like his music too. I think that yes, he apologized, but it really showed something about his character. That type of character to me leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Whether or not she benefited from it financially, it was still humiliating and hurt her emotionally.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was wondering about that when TS was giving her acceptance speech, I figured they had him in traction somewhere in back or something... Wink
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I bet he was invited, but I'm sure they actually had security at this award show instead of just letting something like that happen.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"