Success after IF

I can feel her!!!

Yesterday I started to feel little thumps and today more. I can feel Petri!! It is amazing knowing my little girl is saying hello Big Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I can feel her!!!

• Isn't that just the greatest feeling ever?! Congrats! Sometimes I miss feeling her moving around in my tummy.
  • Aw :)  I miss that feeling.  I know I don't need to say but cherish every flutter :)

I LOVE the nn you have for her !

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Yay! Best feeling ever!
  • Awesome!!  It just gets even crazier!! 
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That's awesome!  I can't wait...
  • Awesome!!!!!
  • I loved feeling him move when I was pregnant! It was the best feeling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • flutters are the best! i can't wait for kicks!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yay! What an awesome feeling! Congrats!! :)

PS - love the nickname!

• Yay!  I loved being able to feel my girls.  It's the best.

Soon she will be kicking you hard and shaking your whole belly!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Such great a feeling!

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • awesome - SUCH an amazing feeling... you have made me super nostalgic :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • Awesome! Best.feeling.ever!
    TTC for 19 months. Dx: PCOS. 3 IUI's with Clomid= BFN 1st IUI with injectables= BFP imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It makes it all so much more real...and reassuring.

• YAY!!!! It only gets better from here!
  • So exciting. I was feeling movement for a week or two before I realized what it was. Now that I know, it's so fun to just sit and fell her move around. Now you'll have to get your DH to sit and wait to feel her too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"