Infertility

wil.I.AM

um, mr. roboto much?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wil.I.AM

• you are too much!
    Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Ugh, I can't stand any of them!  Confused
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetheworms:
    you are too much!

let me know if i'm teetering on annoying.  dh is upstairs with the dog, so i have no one to make my snarky comments to!

• imagem&m2006:

imagetheworms:
    you are too much!

let me know if i'm teetering on annoying.  dh is upstairs with the dog, so i have no one to make my snarky comments to!

i love the comments :)

why did fergie wear a chastity belt?

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • imagem&m2006:

imagetheworms:
    you are too much!

love it!

• imagetheworms:
    imagem&m2006:

imagetheworms:
    you are too much!

i love the comments :)

why did fergie wear a chastity belt?

LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"