Trying to Get Pregnant

::MSC::

Just wanted to say I LOVE your "Wicked" October 2010 badge!!!!!!! So awesome! Congrats again Big Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::MSC::

• Thank you, thank you. I'm not 100% sure it's the final version, but I wanted something kinda fun and you know... Wicked! ;-)
    imageimage
  • I'm going to have to keep checking back to see if you make any changes.  I love Wicked-and musicals in general!
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw it for the first time earlier this fall and just fell in love with it.

I was a musical junkie growing up--my grandma used to get a ton of musicals from her Reader Digest Movie of the Month Club, so every Friday night we'd sleep over at her house and watch them all night long. It was pretty awesome.

imageimage
  • imageMrsSummitCounty:

I saw it for the first time earlier this fall and just fell in love with it.

I was a musical junkie growing up--my grandma used to get a ton of musicals from her Reader Digest Movie of the Month Club, so every Friday night we'd sleep over at her house and watch them all night long. It was pretty awesome.

How fitting then that you get to use it as your badge.

• :::butting in::: MSC...haven't been able to give you my love without 700 posts before and after it so...congrats lady!  Could not be happier for you!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"