Infertility

5dt tomorrow - and no idea about my embroys

My clinic doesn't give an update on day 3, so the last I heard the day after ER is that I have 7 embroys fertilized.  I'm terrified I'll get there tomorrow and get bad news....

Breathe....breathe....breathe....

And the ET isn't until 11:15 so I have most of the morning to freak myself out even more!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 5dt tomorrow - and no idea about my embroys

• i would think that if something really bad had happened, they would have called you.  i think that no news, is good news.  good luck tomorrow!
  • Oh I hope it goes well for you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck tomorrow!!!
    SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
  • I hope everything is perfect and you have strong embies snuggling in tomorrow!!  You'll be in my prayers!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Good Luck Tomorrow. 
  • imagem&m2006:
    i would think that if something really bad had happened, they would have called you.  i think that no news, is good news.  good luck tomorrow!

I agree with this.  Good luck...So exciting!

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• No news is good news! All will be fine. Lots of luck,tomnorrow!
  • Good luck tomorrow!  T&P are with you.
    TTC #1 since August 2007, 3 failed IUI's, first IVF Jan 2010-bfp 1st beta on 01/29/2010 - 871 2nd beta on 2/1/10 -2,651 Twins! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagem&m2006:
    i would think that if something really bad had happened, they would have called you.  i think that no news, is good news.  good luck tomorrow!

ditto

praying you have some awesome blasties to transfer :)

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I hate not knowing, too!  Good luck tomorrow :)
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagem&m2006:
    i think that no news, is good news.  good luck tomorrow!

I like this way of thinking!!!  I know there is nothing I can do now but show up, but I bet i'm not going to sleep well tonight!! 

Thanks ladies!  I'll post an update tomorrow when I get home.

• I definitely agree that no news is good news! good luck tomorrow!!!
  • You're right, breathe, breathe, breathe.  Best wishes for an easy transfer of very high quality embryos.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • It is scary when you don't know how your embryos are doing, but no news is good news...you would know by now if there was bad news.

Good luck tomorrow.

• No news is definitely good news.

Good luck!!!

• imagem&m2006:

this!  Good luck tomorrow :)

1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Good luck today!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"