Infertility

I'm going to get in trouble tomorrow with my RE...

Hi Ladies!

I haven't been around much this past week because I had to do a lot of prep work for a big party DH and I had last night.  We had fun, but I'm glad it's over.  My new job starts two weeks from tomorrow so I pretty much don't plan on doing anything until it starts.... yippee!

Anyway, I have to get my insulin level checked tomorrow since I've been on Metformin for the past 2 months..... or should I say I should have been on Metformin for the past 2 months.  I've been absolutely terrible with taking it everyday and I haven't been sticking to my diet at all.  I would call and reschedule, but I've already done that once.  I just have to suck it up and, get my b/w and suffer the consequences.

Heads up.... you might get sick of me for the next two weeks -  I can sense I'm going to be a PW!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm going to get in trouble tomorrow with my RE...

• Good luck and try and be honest with them, its always best that your RE knows everything about your journey so that he/she can help it along!  yay for two weeks off!
  • Good Luck tomorrow.. I also struggle with taking metformin as prescribed.. I usually miss a couple doses each week.. I try so hard to remember it..
  • Loading the player...
  •  Life happens.....we forget to take pills and we eat some chocolate. Stick out tongue I hope everything goes well for you, tomorrow! It will be nice to see you the next 2 weeks :)
  • GL with the meeting!  I've been on Met about 2 months now too.  Have you been avoiding it b/c of schedule (remembering) or b/c it is making you sick?  I had some issues in the beginning, but luckily haven't had any problems lately.  As for schedule, I just take it everyday with breakfast and dinner, so it has become a habit.

Hope tomorrow goes well!!!

• Don't worry.  I skip the met once in awhile if I'm not feeling too great since the met just makes it worse!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm sorry met sucks sometimes. It totally does. I am up to 2000 mg a day and if I miss one dose then the stomach troubles start all over again. It's no good. I hope that you do ok on them this time!
  • I have been on met a little over 3 months now.? I just leave it in the kitchen and take with breakfast and dinner.? I finally am feeling better the 1st 2 months were not fun at all!
  • Met does suck! :p Best of luck to you at your appointment.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"