Parenting after 35

Do you dance "Risky Business" style ....

.... in front of your LO ?  DH and I have started and we've never seen him laugh SO hard!  It's freakin too cute!  We pretend like we're singing along to a song and go crazy dancing all over the place and end up laughing hysterically with him ....  :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Do you dance "Risky Business" style ....

• Hahahahaha, cute!  Better yet, do it in front of him and his friends when he's a teen.  ;)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'll try it when G is 7 months and will let you know!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePeppernut:
    Hahahahaha, cute!  Better yet, do it in front of him and his friends when he's a teen.  ;)

Oh, heck no!  I hope to never be "that" mom!  LOL

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No, but DH jumps up and down to imitate Mikey in his jumperoo and M luuuurves it.
  • Yes, I shake my money maker for Maddie. She laughs - but I think that would be anyone's reaction to my "dancing"!Embarrassed
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I did this with my older kids when it was just them and I, until they were early double digits. They loved it and joined in. I do it with Ari and sometimes he joins in other times he goes "uhm, Moooom, what are you doing?" Now the older kids laugh at me instead of with me when I do it with the younger ones. I know they secretly love it because it reminds them of the fun we had when they were little. (sssshhhh-let me think it) Orchid still thinks I'm funny though, so I'll take it!
  • Pumpkin is the Dancing Queen.  She loves to dance and sing in front of Jack.  He loves his big sister! Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I sing and dance like a crazy person anyway!  I don't need an audience.   But definitely, Keira gives me a good excuse for my already silly behavior.  Embarrassed 
  • I totally sing and dance for Aaron... but not in my undies.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • imagerobynlesley:
    I totally sing and dance for Aaron... but not in my undies.

hahaha neither do we, we're more pyjamas and sweats kind of people ... :o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"