Trying to Get Pregnant

While at the Museum I found

This exhibit... Although I was a little disturbed I was indeed in their and looked at every single baby by weeks and I pointed out to DH how far along our angels where when we lost them. He made me leave the room... But thought I would share with you ladies...

https://www.msichicago.org/whats-here/exhibits/you/the-exhibit/your-beginning/prenatal-development/

Sorry I can't make a clicky!! Someone help me out!! 

Re: While at the Museum I found

• Thats amazing. I wish there were photos on the website to look at, but I guess that would defeat the purpose of making people go to see it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well that main page you click on is what the room looks like when you first walk in, but those are real enbryos and babies so it is freaky! 

It would defeat the whole purpose if they posted the pips, but you can see where the umbilical cord was cut!  

• Loading the player...
  • wow they are real? thats amazing people donate their embryos and fetuses! Interesting none the less.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mari, did you see body world back when it was at MSI? It was amazing! They had the  embryos that you speak of. They also has a woman who died when she was about 8 months. They had her on display too. 
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageams8099:
    Mari, did you see body world back when it was at MSI? It was amazing! They had the  embryos that you speak of. They also has a woman who died when she was about 8 months. They had her on display too. 

Yup still their that is what I saw!! It's pretty cool, but a bit circus freak show at the same time... They had 2 male bodies also!!  

• imagemari2003:

imageams8099:
    Mari, did you see body world back when it was at MSI? It was amazing! They had the  embryos that you speak of. They also has a woman who died when she was about 8 months. They had her on display too. 

Yup still their that is what I saw!! It's pretty cool, but a bit circus freak show at the same time... They had 2 male bodies also!!  

Did they have the horse? 

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageams8099:
    imagemari2003:

imageams8099:

Did they have the horse? 

nope no horse, at least I didn't see it, but DH was a little grossed out by the fetus room! So it might be their not sure. 

• imagelyse2143:

LOL Thanks love! It's hard to make a clicky on the mac... Or I'm just still mac slow!!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"