Washington Babies

Pedi in Issaquah?

My son was born 10 days ago at 27 weeks, 0 days. He's in NICU right now at Evergreen (which, BTW, is amazing) and I need to start picking out a pediatrician. Any suggestions? We live in Issaquah, so ideally would like a practice there (not Samammish, or the highland area).

A Dr. at Evergreen suggested Cascade Pediatrics, but I really want opinions from other moms. 

Any suggestions are appreciated! TX!

Re: Pedi in Issaquah?

• I'm so sorry you're stuck in the NICU... I know it's no fun but you're right that the Evergreen NICU is top notch.  The nurses were so nice there!

If you were OK with Sammamish I'd say Kate Ryan at Pine Lake Pediatric Associates...  almost everyone I know goes to a Ped Associates somewhere. 

Congratulations on your new baby!!

• I hope your little guy is doing well. You are in good hands at Evergreen :)

We LOVE Cascade Pediatrics. It's a small practice and both doctors and the NP are awesome. We see Dr. Hiegel but have seen both Dr. Hildebrand and Zoe (the NP) and they are all great. We have never had trouble getting a same day appt, and almost always can get in with our doc. Dr. Hiegel was very supportive of BFing and worked with us on our alternative vaccination schedule. I highly recommend the practice!

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations on your baby!  I'm glad things are going well at Evergreen.

We go to Pediatric Associates in Pine Lake as well and love it.  A lot of pediatricians do interviews.  You might try calling around to see if you can set one up.

• Thanks ladies! I'll give Ped Associates a call too. Might as well know for sure we're picking the right place.

tx.

• We see Zoe at Cascade and LOVE her.  DS loves her and if I want him to do something I tell him Zoe called and asked him to eat his carrots. 

When we switched Dec 2008 she was the only one accpeting new patients but I heard that they have some more availability now.  I agree we can always get in when we need which is great.  I always have to reschedule and they are great to work with. 

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"