Success after IF

Nasal battery operated aspirator! get one:)

So easy and fast!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Savannah
image.
Callista
Baby Trail Blog
"Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Nasal battery operated aspirator! get one:)

• Which one do you have?  I got the Graco one awhile ago and it didn't do much and then it broke after using it a few weeks.  So maybe it was defective in the first place!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had the Graco one as well and it did not work well.  :(
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
  • Loading the player...
  • Safety 1st brand
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
  • imageMrs.Babbsy:
    Safety 1st brand

Ditto this.  We could not live without that thing.  We started using it was Ava was maybe a month old.  Now she actually LIKES it (as opposed to the bulb) and laughs when it plays music. 

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • does it do a really good job at taking everything out?

we still use the one from the hospital..the bulb because it feels like it gets everything out in one shot...but i would love to get that battery operated one..

• I didn't even know they made such a thing! Addy hates it when I go after her boogers. Maybe this would help get them out faster.
  • It seems like it took everything out.

Mine does not play music, the graco one did that.

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"