Success after IF

when did your LO drop the third nap?

The last two days H has refused his third nap. I put him in the crib and he doesn't cry, but he doesn't go to sleep, either. Just wondering if this is his way of telling me he's done with the third nap...I didn't expect it to happen this soon...or if he's just having a couple of off days.

Re: when did your LO drop the third nap?

• Right around Henrys age.  I know it was before six months.  She went to the 2-3-4 schedule (on her own) right about then.

Meaning she takes her morning nap two hours after she wakes for the day.  Then her afternoon nap is three hours after she wakes from her first.  She goes down for the night four hours after she wakes from her afternoon nap.

Our schedule normally goes something like this:

Wake for the day at 8.

Morning nap from 10-11

Afternoon nap 2-4:30 or 5

Bedtime 8:30 or 9 

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DS really got rid of it about 7 months.  We thought he was done about 6 months, but some days he would be so exhausted, that he would nap again around 4.  That was when he would only nap for 45 minutes at a time though.  Around 7 months, he started napping for longer each time, and got rid of the 3rd nap.
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Between 6 and 7 monhts adjusted
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Right around 5 months.  Although, if he has a crappy first or second nap, he'll often still take a short third.  It just kind of depends.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"