Washington Babies

Hair Salons near Tacoma?

Hello.

I am looking for a place to get my hair done that isn't expensive.  I cannot go to my regular hair lady cause she is too expensive for me right now.  =(  I am even willing to go to a beauty school to get it done cheap!  Does anyone know of any beauty schools in the Tacoma area??  Help!

Re: Hair Salons near Tacoma?

• There's one in the international district, going east on 38th from the freeway, it's on the right hand side.  I've never been there, but they have a board out front with some very cheap prices.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I always leave Tacoma for an inexpensive, good haircut, but it's because i'm too wussy to try somewhere new!  This place has a sale right now for $20 cuts, i think.  I've never been there, but i'm considering it.

Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Foxfire Salon & Spa in Fircrest, near TCC.  Services have varied costs depending on the level of stylist you see.  The lower-end (meaning newer, less experienced) people are great but might be within your price range?  BTW it's an Aveda salon.
  • Hello my dear cousin, Uh Amber works at Regis in the mall have you tried her she come with a family discount. LOVES.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cousin?  Hmmmm...who is this?
  • imageskenyon:
    Hello my dear cousin, Uh Amber works at Regis in the mall have you tried her she come with a family discount. LOVES.

Ohh!  It's Shannon!  Now I know who you are!  lol  Actually, my dad just told me yesterday that he is gonna send me and my mom to get our hair done! Yay!  So, I'll probably go to my regular hair lady...not sure yet though. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"