Austin Babies

teething early?

when did your lo start teething? T is 18 weeks and we are pretty sure it's not an ear infection (she's sleeping at night). but she is gnawing on one side, pulling her ear on the same side and pushing on her cheek. we can't feel anything (not sure we would know unless we actually SAW a tooth lol), but she loves gnawing on one side.

do we need to go to the doc? the only reason i ask that is because she seems to cry pretty much all the time when she's awake (not non-stop, but alot) she's happy for awhile, then starts up again. she's not herself

09/21/09 and 08/16/2011 image

Re: teething early?

• Not sure about teething, but a couple weeks ago, Adley was gnawing on her hands,pulling at her ears and hair, and drooling a lot, but she was sleeping.  We thought teething too and it turned out to be a double ear infection.  It couldn't hurt to go to the pedi just in case.
  • a friend of mine has a little boy who started teething at 11 weeks old (got his first tooth shortly after).
  • Loading the player...
  • I would call the pedi just to make sure it's not an EI. Caroline doesn't always have all the symptoms with EIs.

Caroline got her first toot at 5 months and was teething for probably two weeks prior.
  • imagejoyco:
    a friend of mine has a little boy who started teething at 11 weeks old (got his first tooth shortly after).

YIKES.

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would get it checked too.

Wow, I hope Matthew doesn't get teeth that early, asI don't look forward to that with nursing!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"