Fingers crossed — The Bump
Preemies

Fingers crossed

I guess this is NPR...but could be (but hopefully not)...we have an u/s tomorrow to check on our little caramel cashew. I have stll been bleeding a lot and they even doubled my Progesterone (holy mother of Gawd...I have never slept better and I don't think I woud hear a semi truck drive thru my house...poor Lily, I hope she hasn't been waking on the night). Anyways, we hope the baby is still there and everything is alright. I haven't been around much...there's been a lot going on (stress wise) between the bleeding and my sis - I apologize for that.
Very excited to be doing it all again...
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Liam born full-term 39w2d, bedrest from 32 weeks on

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lily was born at 31 weeks 5/10/08 (edd 7/12/08) due to severe pre-e, HELLP syndrome and a blood clot in my arm.

2 lb 14 oz 15 in

Factor II and MTHFR

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Our Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Fingers crossed

• I hope everything is okay!  Keep us posted!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    IVF 1=BFP, beta #1 8dp5dt 24, beta #2 12dp5dt 50, beta #3 14dp5dt 88.9
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Weishaars' World
  • Keeping our fingers crossed for you!!
  • Good luck!  All of my fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!
  • T&P for you! Keep us posted.
  • Thinking good thoughts, saying prayers and sending sticky vibes!
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep us updated.
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Good luck momma.  Keep us posted.
  • ((HUG))

good luck tomorow!

• Good luck!  We are all thinking of you and hoping for the best at the ultrasound!  :)
    Claire Avery born at 32 weeks on 10/25/06 Keira Leigh born at 27 weeks on 4/29/08
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards