Cincinnati Babies

anyone order prints off shutterfly?

I have 200+ pics I'm finally getting around to ordering off shutterfly from our vaca.  I've never ordered just prints before.  Do I need to go through and crop each one to 4x6 or can I just leave it alone?  I went through the first few and previewed at 4x6 and they seemed fine.  It will take me FOREVER if I have to go through and crop each picture.  TIA!
Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: anyone order prints off shutterfly?

• You can just leave it alone.
    I would do a quick scan of all of them though, just to make sure, but you should be able to just scroll thru your "cart" & tell from the thumbnails whether or not it looks okay.

I've ordered prints from them numerous times, and have always had good results.
  • You can leave it alone if you are happy with the composition of your pics.  That is there to allow you to edit your photos to change composition.  I owe Shutterfly bigtime for saving my arse when my hard drive crashed.  I had all of DD's photos from her first BD uploaded there because of a bogus free photobook coupon that was floating around.  After my hard drive crashed and had to be erased, I was ecstatic to find all of her first BD pics uploaded.  I paid $10 for a CD and now have them all safe at home.

I prefer mpix.com over shutterfly.  If absolute quality is of no concern, I say save the money and go Shutterfly.  If you need professional quality, go mpix.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"