Parenting after a Loss

I'm officially disgusting.......

I have probably dropped most of the baby weight but I'm still about 50lbs over weight and I used to be unhappy but resigned to that fact. Not tonight. nope tonight I got turned down for sex. DH just up and ell asleep even after all of my BLATANTLY obvious come-ons. Yup high five, go me. I now have a plan in my head to drop weight. ALOT of it. Step one, buy a scale. Step 2, only eat intravenously, ok not really but I should. Thanks for listening. I had to tell someone.

Re: I'm officially disgusting.......

• I feel the same way, I need to lose 40-50lbs and thats from my first son. I am the one that turns my husband down, just cause I dont feel sexy in my own skin. Hope to lose this weight, running a half marathon in June.

Good luck to you, we can do this.

• Good luck! I have no far fetched dreams of me EVER running anything, I never liked running lol but my goal is to be down to a 12 by christmas. It's definately doable. I'm just a creature of habit and don't like change much. Oh well. It'll be worth it. What workouts are you doing, other than running?
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm right there with you. I joined Jenny Craig 2 weeks ago and am praying to drop a size in a few weeks so my pre-preg clothes can fit. 
    After 2 m/cs, dx October 2008 with hetero factor v leiden & mthfr & low progesterone; third time was the charm - BFP 3/19/09 on first cycle of clomid. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am with you too - I gained 53 lbs this pregnancy and the last 25 lbs just won't budge - NOTHING fits and I need to go to a baby shower in a few weeks...I am going to start walking on the treadclimber we have. I hope I see some results or I won't be motivated.

Keep your chin up :) We can do this!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi gals,

I'm in the same boat too. Never lost about 25lbs from DS and had 10 extra from my m/c. I had a good 30-40 extra pounds before my pregnancies too. I ahd planned to drop 30 or so before getting KU again but here I am. Now my only hope is to not gain very much with this pregnancy. I'm going to get my YMCA membership today. I think it will be fun to have something to do with DS during the days that I am home with him. Plus I want to get him into some swimming lesson and classes to socialize him a bit before #2 is here. Good luck ladies. I know how hard the weight battle can be. Just remember that your babies will love you no matter what you see in the mirror. Isn't that love and slobbery kisses from them just amazing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry you are feeling down.

I just joined the YMCA and it has been great! I get a great workout and some alone time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"