TTC after 35

Update: CD30, BFN, no still no AF

I know I'm very lucky to have my beautiful DD so I try not to get too down about TTC#2 when I know so many having TTTC#1. 

The tough thing is knowing she wants a sibling and knowing she may not get one....thinking of her at my age with no brother or sister to lean on.

OK...pitty party over.  We haven't given up....so now I'm just waiting for AF to arrive so we can get closer to trying this again.  Hopefully, the progesterone works the next time around.

Baby dust to all:)

Re: Update: CD30, BFN, no still no AF

• If it makes you feel any better, my 3yo said to me "Mommy don't you think I'd make a good big sister? Maybe I could have a little brother or sister sometime"....my ute literally turned itself inside out and twisted into a knot. It's crazy, but sometimes I feel like I'm failing her fpr not providing her with a sib! Hang in there.
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"