Multiples
Options

Diaper Dekor?

What do you use for dirty diapers? Friends with singletons have recommended the Diaper Dekor, but I'm wondering if it will fill up too fast with twins? Thanks!

Re: Diaper Dekor?

• Options

I asked many of my friends who already have kids and the common theme seems to be that the dirty diaper smell permeates any type of plastic diaper pail, thus, getting a regular stainless steel garbage can with lid is the way to go.  That is what I'm going to end up doing. 

Everyone has a different opinion though!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I used a diaper genie 2 with my daughter. I loved it... never smelled anything. I anticipate it filling up really quickly with twins, so I might just throw away pee diapers (and empty garbage everyday) and use the genie for poops.  Really, though--no smell whatsoever.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My sister gave me her Diaper Dekor and it was a PIA to change the bags.  They are in a roll and all connected and my husband tried to wrestle with it but gave up.  The only advantage we saw was that it was "prettier" than the others but now that our house looks like a day care center - who cares.

We bought the Diaper Champ which uses regular trash bags and was easier to change.  It helped us in the beginning but we only used it for the first few months.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"