Triangle girls-GTG still on? — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

Triangle girls-GTG still on?

Hey girls, I haven't heard anything about tomorrow's get together.  Are we still a go?  I'm hoping my streets will be plowed but who knows.   

Re: Triangle girls-GTG still on?

• Things are pretty sketchy out there still, and it's all going to refreeze tonight. MrsG can make the call, but I don't think Holly & I will be able to make it. :-(

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• I will still be here, toys raring to be played with. ;-) It's up to y'all.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Loading the player...
  • We will not be able to make it :(  O threw up some more today, I caught whatever he has, and our neighborhood doesn't get plowed, so it's a trifecta of crappiness for us.
  • we wont be heading out that way regardless...our street is a mess and its not worth being on the roads.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We won't be out tomorrow either.  Our roads are completely covered still and it is such a long drive for us so I just can't risk the conditions between here and there.
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We won't make it either.  It's a long drive for us, and the roads don't look too good, especially since things will refreeze tonight.
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I totally understand! I havent even attempted to go out today to see what the roads are like!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• I'm bummed! I was looking forward to meeting all of you! I'll catch the next one.
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/ei61k1.jpg[/IMG]
  • DH says I am not allowed to drive anywhere in the ice and snow...lol

I was looking forward to it too! I still have to figure out how to get in my 6 mile training run today!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards