Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

NBR - went to Nadeau today

I'm not sure how many of you know about this place, but I just found out about it and we went today.  I'm so excited, we finally found a stand/dresser-type thing for our TV and a nice shelf for our living room.  It's basically a warehouse and they get everything from India or Indonesia (everything is imported).  You can't order, you basically have to go and buy it if you like it.  Prices are very reasonable, I guess it's just a matter of liking the style.  Maybe I'll post picts when DH gets back with the stuff. 

Oh, and there's a Crate & Barrell outlet right there too, but I wasn't too impressed.  If you're looking for upholstery/home fabric there's a wonderful warehouse right there too with great prices and a pretty large selection. 

Re: NBR - went to Nadeau today

• Options
    Thanks for the recommendation.  We are looking for a stand for our tv too and I've never heard of Nadeau.  If you get a chance to post PIPs of your finds, I'd appreciate it!!
  • Options

Did they have bedroom furniture, I haven't seen anything that I love yet

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I love Nadeau! We've bought a few things from there. Basically they used to be wholesale only, but then when the economy went bad they decided to sell retail, but they still offer their wholesale prices. So you can get some great deals! Also, I noticed that some of their stuff they sell at The Dump. But The Dump is actually more expensive.

I'm signed up for their emails, and they email you when they get new shipments in. Here's the link to their photobucket pics: https://s284.photobucket.com/home/dallasnadeau/index. If you click on Newest Uploads, you can see what they have currently have in stock.

• Options
    Is it at 35 & Inwood in Dallas?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's off Inwood, yes, Inwood & 35.  thanks for the photo tip!  I'm really happy with what we got and I'll certainly go back.  I'm gonna try to take some photos tonight
  • Options
    thanks for the tip! going to check out that link - we live right by there so we might just go look :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"