Upstate NY Babies

my "over worked mommy" moment

Last night I tried to brush Zoey's teeth with neosporin.Embarrassed LOL

In my defense....the tube of baby toothpaste is WAY smaller than the normal tube, so it's about the size of the tube of neosporin, and they were both sitting on the bathroom sink, face down so all you could see was the writing on the back of the tube.  So they looked very similar. 

So, I put the "toothpaste" on her toothbrush, and then handed it to her.  She put it up to her mouth, but as soon as the toothbrush touched her lips, she made a face and handed it back to me.  That's when I realized my mistake. I am such an idiot!    Embarrassed  I'm just glad that she didn't swallow any of it, or I would have been making a call to poison control! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: my "over worked mommy" moment

• Aww. Its OK. I'm sure you're not the only mom who has done something similar. :) Plus, you ARE overworked.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Awww, its ok!

Do you get Presidents week off? If so I am jealous! That's coming up soon!

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Loading the player...
  • I know someone who did that with Preparation-H with their own toothbrush.  Even worse!  lol
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh no!  I almost put pimple cream on Eva's once but she noticed there wasn't an Elmo on the tube and stopped me.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"