Stay at Home Moms

AW: Grocery shopping score

Okay- so its not a secret to any of you that I am a coupon whore. My weekly budget for food has been slashed even more as I have gotten better and better with couponing and stockpiling.

This morning I sat with the circulars, went through my coupons and went through my pantry/deep freezer. Took me an hour. We will be using a lot a lot of stock piled meat as this is the week before we go away on vacation- and I wanted to use it up- so my grocery list wasn't 'meat heavy' this week.

Went to two stores- And hour total of shopping- with the LO (and DH- I prob could have done it in less time if he was home lol)

Anyway here was the list & prices

2 'I can't believe its not butter' big tubs = 2.00 total after Acme coupon

2 Skippy peanut butter tubs = 2.00 after Acme coupon

2 boxes of Lucky Charms = 1.00 after 2 1.00 off cp

3 bags of Doritos = 3.00 after Genuardi's cp

2 McCormicks Taco seasoning = .50 after cp

2 Gatorade G2 juices = .74 after cp

2 Ragu pasta sauces = 1.00 after cp

can of green beans = .75

can of carrots = .75

can of peas =.75

cantaloupe = 2.00

broccoli = 2.00

blueberries = 2.00

3 lb bag of apples = .99 after store coupon

bag of cinnamon raison bagels = 1.74 after cp

Sunday newspaper = 1.75

2 large boxes of blueberry pankcake mix = .68 after 2 coupons

2 boxes of fruit snacks = 1.38 after 2 coupons

1 bag of pita chips = 1.50 after cp

5 lbs of 80% ground beef = 7.66

1 box of frozen waffles = .49 after cp

1 carton of tropicanna OJ = .49 after store cp and mani coupon

1 jar of Dole mandarin oranges = free after store and mani cp

1 box of frozen super pretzels = .79 after store and mani cp

Weekly total: 35.96

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: AW: Grocery shopping score

• Thats amazing!How do you find the cupons?Are they just in your local newspaper or are you finding it somewhere online?
  • combination of local paper and online. And store coupons. my store has a website where you go online- add coupons to the card which can be used in addition to a manufacture coupon.

Also my store in addition to online has a coupon booklet at the customer service desk- which you can also VIEW online.

• Loading the player...
  • Great job Stacy!!

I went out this morning ready to use my tons of $4/1 Knox at Walmart for groceries only to discover no *overage* friendly cashiers with wroking =/

I'm gonna go back another day. LOL. I hate spending $$ OOP when you don't have too ;)

• awesome Stacy- I'm going to Acme this weekend. You did some of the work for me Stick out tongue

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Good job!  I am really trying to get into using coupons.  I used a lot of the Acme coupons today and had a few man. cp so I did save a little, but I never can save as much as you ladies here do.  Maybe one day. 
  • funny thing was i didn't even go to Acme- i honestly cannot stand the Acme in my area- however Pathmark accepts all of their coupons- so i just take the coupons to Pathmark lol- saves me time and headache.
  • Great job and thanks for posting this!  Um, could you do this every week? LOL  Since we all know you have so much time on your hands... Ha-ha!  Seriously, this is great and I'd love to read this anytime you have an extra bit of time to post, to get some ideas!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, what a score!!!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"