Which fabric for DD's shower curtain? — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

Which fabric for DD's shower curtain?

We had her bathroom painted a very pale pink.  The colors in her nursery are pink and green (Bananafish Lily bedding from Target).  I want to continue the pink and green theme in the bathroom, but since it's a hall bath I don't want it too babyish since guests will use it too.  I'm going to make a shower curtain for her room.  Which of these two is your favorite?

This one has pom pom balls sewn to it:

This one is < $7 a yard which is good since I need 5 yards! 

Re: Which fabric for DD's shower curtain?

• I like the second one
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I like #2. But #1 could be cute with the green towels, etc.
    single mom to two boys, photographer, www.ashleynelsonphoto.com
  • If I go with #2, I think I'm going to get some plain white towels and sew a strip of that fabric to the bottom of them...and maybe for the hand towel I'll sew some pink or green pom pom ball fringe to the bottom :o)  I have big ideas, I just have to make them happen!  hehe

• I like #1. 

• # 2.

Ironically, I plan to go with a light pink and sage green in LO's room... :)

[IMG]http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/Lpbet/NatalieChristmasphoto-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • image Peach&Fireworks:
    If I go with #2, I think I'm going to get some plain white towels and sew a strip of that fabric to the bottom of them

This!!!

• I love love love # 2!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards