Preemies

Preemie Moms (and families) are D.C. bound in August!!!!

After heavy campaigning, it seems D.C. won by just a sliver.  Chicago was a VERY close second, and Orlando was close but no dice!

3/22/09 - Lily Grace, born at 33 weeks, 2 days
9/12/14 - M/C @ 7 weeks, 1 day (ectopic)

Re: Preemie Moms (and families) are D.C. bound in August!!!!

• We will sooo be there!  Who's with us?!

• Loading the player...
  • YAY, my campaigning paid off! We will be there, of course.

Us local girls will form a little planning committee to arrange activities...

So excited!!

• We will be there. Can't wait! Do we know when in August yet?
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • As long as it's not the week of 8/14 through 8/21 me and the boys will be there! (we're already booked for a week at the beach in OBX)
  • Provided I'm not on BR I will be there.
  • SWM - since you a master pollster, can you poll for the best dates (excluding the weekend lstaylor is gone, since she kinda needs to be there, as one of the local girls)?
  • imageSBMBride406:

YAY, my campaigning paid off! We will be there, of course.

So excited!!

D.C. won't know what hit it!

I already started thinking of ideas so yes we need to meet up about this!  

• DD and I will be there.

I definitely think we should go to the National Zoo. 

• imagelstaylor73:
    As long as it's not the week of 8/14 through 8/21 me and the boys will be there! (we're already booked for a week at the beach in OBX)

I vote we crash lstayor's OBX beach rental!!!

• imagemek10976:

imagelstaylor73:
    As long as it's not the week of 8/14 through 8/21 me and the boys will be there! (we're already booked for a week at the beach in OBX)

I vote we crash lstayor's OBX beach rental!!!

I am so in for that! lolz Stick out tongue 

• Yay!!! We will be there! There is a small chance we may move (from DE) to Indianapolis, I hope it is after the GTG!  I wanna go! Is there a date set yet? Or location? lol, I always get ahead of myself
    Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• I am so bummed about this.

I would soooo be there, but given my history, I think it's safe to say that I will not be traveling too far from home my last trimester (I'm too scared) - boo! that stinks for me :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • image*KatieH*:
    imageSBMBride406:

YAY, my campaigning paid off! We will be there, of course.

So excited!!

D.C. won't know what hit it!

I already started thinking of ideas so yes we need to meet up about this!  

I think that would be awesome.  The house we're in is full, but the house next door is available!  Let me know if you are serious.  LOL!

• :( I so wish I could come! :( Boo for work and 2 of my brothers getting married this year...no extra vacations for us. :(
  • imageShanaNChris:

I am so bummed about this.

I would soooo be there, but given my history, I think it's safe to say that I will not be traveling too far from home my last trimester (I'm too scared) - boo! that stinks for me :(

Oh, noooooo, Shana!  I hate that you guys can't make it!  That makes me so sad Crying  Even though I'm very happy for your reason...

• off to campaign. :) I need to see if  I can convince DH to make that trip!
  • are DH's invited? 'cause i will definitely need help with 2 LOs, one of them only a month or 2 old!
  • imagepurplepuggles:
    are DH's invited? 'cause i will definitely need help with 2 LOs, one of them only a month or 2 old!

Definately. I will force my DH to entertain any other DH's that attend.

• There is a chance we can make it.  McKenna's birthday is in August so we're going to be busy around that time!  It'd be nice to be able to meet some of you in person and your LOs!  And Shana, I'm bummed that you can't come too.  Sad
  • DH's should come too!  Who else is going to chase after all the kiddos while we all get to chat and maybe even go out for a drink??????
  • I'm so jealous :-(   There's a 90% chance we won't be able to make it.  Between me taking 1/2 a year off of work, and building a new house - I really don't think it will be in the funds this summer.  I may have to avoid this board until a week or two after the GTG  (of course, I can't really do that...lol).
  • DH doesn't know it yet, but we'll be there!  :)

Sure wish we were going to meet little Lily, but I am very excited to meet everyone else!  Let's hope for a very non-humid, non-90 degree weather weekend!  LOL 

• Hmm... if DH and I both get new jobs we might be able to swing it in the budget!

How far of a drive is it from DC to Rhode Island? We have family there, so it might be easier to justify the trip if we could see them! LOL

• OOPS!  "Marlee" is actually me, McDev!!  I'm on my sister's computer and has a nest screen name too.  Sorry!
  • imagemarlee:
    OOPS!  "Marlee" is actually me, McDev!!  I'm on my sister's computer and has a nest screen name too.  Sorry!

Haha, I was actually wondering but figured it was a newbie I didn't know yet.  I'm glad it's you!!!

• Haha!  Thanks!  
    Claire Avery born at 32 weeks on 10/25/06 Keira Leigh born at 27 weeks on 4/29/08
  • Coming in late, but YAY!  D.C would be doable for me!
    BFP #1 - Chemical Pregnancy ----BFP#2 - DD born at 32 weeks-----BFP #3 Spontaneous Identical Twin Boys lost due to Missed M/C - on 7/1/11----BFP #4 Baby girl lost due to Trisomy 22 on 1/6/12 PGAL and PAL Always Welcome! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"