Upstate NY Babies

** fenwaygirl **

About the pedi's office.. yes - we go to CapCare Guilderland - and our Dr is Dr. Ford!  There are a couple other pedi's there though, so it is funny you are familiar with Dr. Ford.  He is really nice, very chatty which I find amusing at times :)

I like the office, the only downside is that it can be really crowded.  I have gone with the baby and sat in the waiting room for like 1/2 hour with tons of sick kids packed in there.  I guess I could ask about that, or ask to be put in an exam room?  

I live right around the corner from them so it is very convenient, and they have always seen us on short notice when needed.  Are you nearby too?

Re: ** fenwaygirl **

• I am so happy you like the office b/c my husbands whole family really wants us to go there.  I had never been there, though.  It is very helpful to hear your opinion.  I only live like maybe ten minutes away from there.  We go this week to one of their group orentations and meet with a physician times this week.  Thank your for letting me know.
  • I am so happy you like the office b/c my husbands whole family really wants us to go there.  I had never been there, though.  It is very helpful to hear your opinion.  I only live like maybe ten minutes away from there.  We go this week to one of their group orentations and meet with a physician times this week.  Thank you for letting me know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"