How much snow have you gotten? — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

How much snow have you gotten?

So far, at least?  I'd say we have a solid 2-3", and right now, it's just sleeting a little.  The forecast says most of the accumulation is over though, so prob. not much more.  Did anyone in the Triangle get the 10" they predicted yesterday?

Re: How much snow have you gotten?

• I haven't been out to mesaure yet but I thought it looked more like 3-4". Though I feel like its more packed down out there then it was last nite because of the last 3 hours of sleet/snow mix we've had. So i'm not sure.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm in Charlotte and we got about 3 inches, but it might have been more since it's been sleeting most of the morning. Now it's just nasty outside. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Cary - I'd say we got about 4 inches - it's really, really powdery.  Will wanted to make a snow man, but is settling for a LOT of snow angels :)
    Married - October 16, 2005
    Mama to William Nathaniel - October 7, 2006

And Natalie Frances - June 24, 2010
  • We have 6"  and it's still coming down hard! Yippie!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We have about 8 inches. We still have it coming down, but they are TINY little flakes - like sand. I'm pretty sure there is some sleet mixed in with it too - boo! :(
  • We have about an inch - it's sleeting now so its packing the snow down. I hope to go play this afternoon when the sleet may have stopped
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • I'd say 4-5, but it's been sleeting since I got up at 6, and it has really packed it down.. We haven't ventured outside yet!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• We have 8" plus in Clemmons!!  Sleet and snow still coming down!
  • we have right at about 3.25" N of CLT and sleet.  lots of sleet.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • I'm in Apex, and I would guess 4-5". I think the sleet has really packed it down though. The sleet has been coming down all morning but I havent seen any snow lately.
  • we've got 7 inches and it's still lightly snowing.

and thanks to coach, i made a nice bowl of snow cream. yum! it was DH's first time having it!

• I think about 10 inches and it's still snowing tiny flakes.  I am in N. Durham Co.
  • I'm about 30 miles south of Raleigh and we have about 3-3.5" and it has not stop sleeting all day!
  • we have 4 inches at our house in concord.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In North Wake Forest, I'd say we have at least 6"
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am about an hour south of Raleigh and I don't think we got any snow, I think it was all sleet. But it was a lot, probably around an inch or so. It is just solid ice now.
  • I'm near Asheville and we have about 10.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards