TTC after 35

Progress from 1/12 MC

Maybe I should have said lack of progress. 1/12 - 1/19 nothing so my RE gave me miso to start that day. I was in tons of pain at first, thought things were progressing fine but 10 days later its still the same. I kept tellign DH something is wrong I shouldn't has bright red blood for 10 days. So I called Re and he did blood work done yesterday.  While I was glad I didn't have an infection I went right into tears when I heard my hcg is still 5900.

Long story short, I'm scheduled for a sonogram to confirm there is still tissue in my uterus. RE thinks from the numbers that we will probably need to do something to resolve this so I have a D&C scheduled for Monday as well.

Most months I'm praying for a BFP, can't believe I'm hoping for 0 HCG just to start down the road again.

Thanks for listening ladies. Prayers that this all goes smoothly would be great.

Re: Progress from 1/12 MC

• I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm sorry you have to have a D&C but I do hope it helps move things along. Take care of yourself.
  • I'm so sorry, hopefully the d&c will move things along. sending lots of T&Ps!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss....{{{HUGS}}}  Prayers coming your way!
  • There must have been something about 1/12! I went to the doctor that day for our first appt and u/s. We discovered that there was no heartbeat. I'd taken the miso combo with my first loss in September, so I decided to go that route again. It didn't work at all--no cramping, no spotting, nothing.

I just repeated the process this past Friday and all I got was a little pink spotting. So, I called the doctor today and am going in for a D&C tomorrow. Anyway, just wanted you to know I know what you're going through. Good luck with everything.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"